Friday, February 29, 2008

A quiet morning...

The bliss of having a nice and quiet home to really relax in! I revel in the chance to enjoy peace and quiet. last night I was thoroughly ready to beat the living daylights out of my husband. I was working on getting things done for Girl's Camp and starting to take in the portions and how much of the items I would actually need. Well, to be honest, my dear husband decided that very moment was the perfect time to have a war with the kids in the same room as me. I ended up getting shot in the bottom of my foot with a rubber back at the bas of my toes making me scream as it truly hurt. Once that war was not enough he pulled out the instruments. He has been trying to teach himself music on an old guitar. He can play part of one song andthen he messes around making incredible amounts of noise. I wanted to throttle him at some point. I am sure you all are asking: "Did you get anything done?" The answer my dear friends is a one word answer: NO!!!

No comments: