Monday, February 11, 2008

The winner is......

The Caribbean has been the idea on everyone's tongues and I have always wanted to head out with Disney on a cruise. So...to totally celebrate my turning forty, which truly I am so excited for!!!! Lots of totally exciting things will be happening in my forties and so I am thrilled about heading into that decade. you all are going to think I am more insane than I already am. Age is just a number and not meant to get people down. Besides. it is not my true age anyway...remember our spirits were born before we came down here. I imagine that I am 3284 years old. It's a ncie age, but there is never enough room to put all of those candles. So, i will settle for a nice ghiradelli bar....no candles. So, for my earthly age of forty years I am excited to sail with my kids. They are thrilled that we are going to be with us for once. If any other families would like to join us then let us know. We are looking forward to some fun in the sun...However, it won't be for three and a half years. Two and half years from now we will hit the meditterannean...without the kids. if you feel like joining us for that one..feel free. That will be Don's fortieth birthday. Ahh the fun and excitement!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! That sounds wonderful. Convince my husband and I am THERE! A Disney cruise is a huge dream of mine!

Anonymous said...

Our little ones will still be too little, but it doesn't mean we can 't go without them!