Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Allow me to clarify...

I want to clarify something. i totally understand when there are circumstances that the bishopric is not well informed on in a person's life that will not allow them to give their time to that calling, but I am talking more towards the people who have to think about if that is what they really want to do. I didn't think that was an option. If I had the choice to be perfectly honest I would not choose to have a calling as my life is busy enough that I never feel that I can give my hundred percent. However I firmly believe that our bishopric takes the time needed in praying about specific callings that when my name appears in their thoughts then there is a reason for it. I totally understand when schooling or work perhaps, may get in the way of that calling and sometimes it cannot be arranged on a different schedule. So, for those of you who fall under that circumstance I am really not talking about you. It is the ones who want to pick and choose their callings that I am referring to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have recently wondered why I LOVE getting callings, despite what I may end up doing. IT is because it is a rare incidence where I KNOW Heavenly Father has thought about me and knows me. I really crave that since I do not always feel that I am important enough to be on his mind.