Monday, February 18, 2008

What Happens in Tahoe...Stays in Tahoe...

We just got back and I am uploading my pictures of the weekend. We had a BLAST!!! Aside from the flat tire in Folsom we hit no glitches. We had some great friends willing to turn around from their trek home from Tahoe just to help us...Thanks Lora & Anson!!!We love the Riddle & Silcox families. They were so fun! It was a totally kick back weekend where there were no rules. I cannot tell you much more because we did make the agreement of What happens in Tahoe...Stays in Tahoe. So...Instead I will simply share a few pictures that were snapped.


You all can claim it as much as you want, but my Superman can really fly!!!

Our view from the condo. Believe it or not I remember racing down this particular run in my teen years. 65 miles per hour...no problem!!!






Every Family needs a "Snow Bunny." This is ours...







My second favorite guy in the entire world!!!





Can't forget my Molly Bee!!!




The rest of these photos are...well...they may require an explanation, but you will not get one. That falls under the agreement! Enjoy!!!!












No comments: