Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why do they make things so difficult?!?!?!

AllI wanted to do last night was to simply put gas in the truck for the trip and then pick up a few essential items from the store before packing and spending the rest of the evening lounging and relaxing. We went to the store to pick up the few essentials and then went to the gas station and came home. So far so good!!!! I then pulled out the two pieces of luggage we would need as one I was pretty sure would house all of our snow boots, pants gloves, etc. Never before has he messed with my packing checklist, but last night he was in the middle causing more harm than good and dragging it out almost an hour longer than needed. I was thoroughly amazed and slightly upset. I spent the rest of the night babysitting him on loading up his new Ipod...courtesy of me for Valentine's Day. Is it THAT difficult for him to look for things on his own!?!?!? Girls...be thankful if your husband is computer saavy. you will never have to deal with this. He is getting there though. It will just take some time and then he will master Itunes...I hope.

1 comment:

Liz R. said...

rob isn't computer savvy at all! he used to ask me "how do i save something". i'd say, "honey" (through gritted teeth) it's file. save. duh.

i understand your pain!