Friday, February 15, 2008

Guess what?!?! I am blowing up today!!!

No, I am not allergic to something or bloating or anything like that. I was in the bank trying to get change for the store when a gentleman who became irate in the middle of the bank and threatened to blow us all up. Don't worry, he was absolutely off kilter. I'm really not upset or anything like that about it either. I have heard of thigns like this happening, but I am truly happy to know how I would react to this type of thing. If I had kids with me, how would I protect them?! I saw the gentleman in the line next to the merchant line and I had a dark feeling so my first thoughts are always: 'If something goes wrong where is my best chance to get out of the way?' I found a little spot where I could be out of the line of sight and be tucked away quite nicely. I felt grateful after he stormed out knowing that I was lead by the spirit in looking for that spot and felt confident that as long as I keep my life on track with the Lord then I will receieve those messages when needed. What could be better than having the still small voice whisper in my heart to be aware in what could have possibly been a really ugly moment?