Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lesson Learned...thanks teacher!!!

This morning I watched an incredible video that a friend had sent. it is an excerpt from a gentleman on Oprah. He is dying, but is leaving it on his terms. he is passing on some wonderful insight into our own lives that can help us become better people, parents. He has changed my outlook today and hopefully I will keep this in my heart as I make my way through my life. I hope you all enjoy it as well. It is definitely soemthing to remember.
http://video.stumbleupon.com/?s=ithct48cqw&i=ufcchmyxqsuj9vwsemax

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ok, I am bawling. Where is the cyber tissue. That was incredible. It really makes you look at your life differently. I reverence his ability to do this so bravely. It is about relationships and gratitude and how we see whats important now. We have no excuses really. Thanks so much for this.