Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Continuation...

Ok! So I was saying that I was waiting for something, but then I realized it was time to close the shop and that I need to pack my dear pink computer away to take home. I am actually waiting to see my kids grow up and fly on their own. Corinna is in a really special time in her life. I am moving from managing her life to slowly change into the counselor position. She is independent and that is fine with me and she is being able to do so many things in her life. She actually is a pretty easy kid. Aside from the normal teen whining and self importance it really is a remarkable to see her grow from being completely pure and helpless to being strong willed and having an excitement for life and stretching out her wings ready to test their strength. She is completely concerned about her grades and making it to BYU. She has a great love for attending mutual. She wants to learn how to cook. Photography has turned into an incredible passion for her which I love to watch. She and I are more alike than I thought. I can sit and council her through things telling her from the heart and share small experiences, not everything, but some she will hear. It's really a cool thing to see your kids ready to fly!!!

No comments: