Saturday, February 9, 2008

A request...

Molly and I were talking on thursday and she asked me to write her a story. She said it didn't have to be a super long story, but she wanted a story that she helped make the idea for. So, curiosity took over. I asked her what sort of story she wanted me to write and she explained that she wanted a modern day beauty and the beast. So, I have begun work on that. I have twisted it a bit...as usual, but it will get there. I already had a bit of an idea in my head which fit in perfectly for her request. I have not yet given up on my other story as it is till floating out there in the publishing world. Time is the key factor in it all. I also notice, not to sound pompous or anything, that my writing has improved. I know that after 3 million rewrites this one will take on an amazing look, but until then I will start with what I have got!!!

1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

Very fun!!!! Happy writing. I know it will consume you until it's done.