Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've done it now!!!

Re-reading whatI had written I am sure that I have irritated more than a few of you. Trust me, if it happened it was not intentional. I was going through a very exhausted whiney stage. We all hit them. I guess i jsut look at everyone in our ward and I think to myself : "How wonderful would it be?" From the bottom of my heart I mean that. how wonderful would it be to have all my friends together doing service for the borthers and sisters who have passed on. It is really a special session when you fill it up with wardmembers/friends to be there with us. Granted, I have never had more than ten couples show up for the ward temple night anywhere else.

I also totally understand that everyone in this ward is truly busy. I know that the hours at work can run late and there are always things to do when we get home. Some people sneak in when they can and I can totally appreciate that. I guess I am a dreamer of sorts and a major control freak...believe it or not. I am not feeling very controlling in this. It is more of my dreamer self. I dream of a day when we have our ward filling the seats of even the small endowmwnt room. How cool would that be? We would be united in purpose and serving together, taking a rest from the weariness of the world we live in. Our hearts would be filled with the spirit and know that our friends were there with us. That's my vision of heaven on earth!!!!

No comments: