Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great news!!!

I am excited that I finally got in touch with my niece in Mali. She is in the Peace Corps there working in a small village on a sanitation project trying to help them stay healthy and change their lives for the better. She is a good kid...almost 25 (though technically only 5 since her birthday is on February 29th). She has worked her way through college and graduated from UOP. She spent a semester in Senegal and came back absolutely fallen in love with the people there. She loves to help others and enjoys her adventures as "the only white girl the village has seen." I miss her, but I am happy that she is helping others. Get to know Michele a bit. She doesn't get a chacne to update her blog often, but I love to read her entries when she does.

No comments: