Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day...



Happy Valentine's Day (in Eeyore's voice). Well, Don and I decided once the kids were asleep we would celebrate Valentine's Day. While I spent the evening helping in the torturing of the youth...and handing out Girl's Camp forms. When I got home it was business as usual. We broke out the kids' Valentine Cards and wrote little notes in each one and sealed them up. Since Don was not shocked at all that I purchased an Ipod for him I gave it to him tonight so he could get some of his cd's loaded up on it tonight...keeping him busy. He presented me with a vase topped by this huge balloon. When it is tapped the silly thing sings and very loud. Don danced holding the vase sending me into hysterics. He also had a black teddy bear tied to the vase along with a box of yummy truffles and a card. He said that was to keep me busy until we made it to Tahoe where I am allowed to pick pout whatever I want. Hmmm. tampting let me tell you, but I have a feeling what shop I will be going to...if it is still there. I am looking forward to it. it should be a lot of fun for the weekend to peek around knowing that I am gettng treated to something special of my own choosing. Don't worry, I will post my oddball choice...as it will more than likely be a choice of sentimental value there. We shall see...and so shall you when I get back!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very, very nice! YOu are a lucky gal!