Saturday, February 9, 2008

21 days and counting....

You all are going to see me for the nut that I am. I have given up my precious Cola habit. I have been trying for some time to get rid of it, but it takes awhile. I still can't figure it out because when I joined the church I gave up coffee instantly with no fuss. I can't even stand the smell of coffee to this day. I have very strong issues when it comes to drinking just plain water, but that is my goal...in the end of my strange plan. Now I am drinking Sprite. I know, I know. It isn't any better in some ways, but I am done with the caffeine headaches and with the major urges to just grab a bottle, which is sad since we actually own a Coca Cola Cooler here at the store. I can drink a bit of the vitamin water, but my stomach gets upset if I drink it too much. So, I will step down to the vitamin water and juices from here and then to the water with the Crystal Light packets and eventually completely to ice water. I cannot drink room temperature water...pregnancy issues you don't even want to hear. I am happy to be done with the whole cola thing though. I am sad though when I see my mexican Coke sitting so nicely in the cooler calling to me. How sad it is!!!!