Friday, February 22, 2008

Well, I done did it....

Well, I am still working on my publishing of my book and I took some advice from a friend...thanks Liz... and I found my way to www.Lulu.com which does self publishing. I still retain all the rights to the book, but they will display my book on their sight and supposedly within three weeks give or take a day, they should be able to have it listed with Amazon.com and be made available to retail stores to stock. My mom also encouraged me to do this while I still work at finding a regular publisher. I don't expect too much...I never do, but it will be a new thing to keep me busy while I wait for my turn down letter to come in from the various publishers. Eventually, some crazy person will agree and i can withdraw it easily from Lulu. It will be fun to see if anyone looks and decides to buy it. Stranger things have happened. Believe me, I do not expect any of you to go out and buy it. most of you have read it already. So, it will be fun to see if anyone...not related to my dear friends actually bites and buys one.