Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am happy to announce....

I am very happy to announce I have been turned down again, but this time from the publisher of one of my favorites...Harry Potter. I can't tell you just how happy that I am to get that rejection notice. You see, aside from my little celebrations every time I get turned down it tells me something....I am still trying to make my dream come true. Funny isn't it? I believe this just proves the insanity in my head. I celebrate the phrase "no" when it comes. I am a bit afraid to see what my reaction if someone had the nerve to take me on. I am going to try my hand at something a bit different...humor. I have been told all my life that I have a great sense of humor. A curious bug hit me yesterday that I wonder if I can get it to translate onto a piece of paper. I have no idea of where to start, but I am sure that someday it will emerge if I stay open to ideas. Hmmm....any suggestions?

No comments: