Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dreams, small may they be, are truly possible...

Being a HUGE fan of Disney they are celebrating the year of a million dreams...for the second or third year in a row. Well, I mentioned a really tiny dream of mine yesterday to my hubby. As most of you may have noticed there is a map on the bottom of my blog that places a dot whenever someone visits that sight. Each of you visiting here represents a dot. Most of my local gals are in the main big dot. I guess you all know where I live now. Go figure!!! Needless to say, I mentioned to my hubby that I would like to see a dot on every continent on that map. Much to my surprise I find this morning dots covering the earth. It made a smile creep across my face. I love my dot in Algeria...something I never expected. So, for all of you around the world I send my greetings and welcome you. For those of you that visit me often, welcome back!!!

No comments: