Thursday, February 14, 2008

Disappointed...

Ok!! I am not by all means being too critical. I read the little parts of "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer and I from what I read I just could not get into it, but that's just because I felt completely lost as to what in the world was happening at the portion where I read. Perhaps part of it is our fascination with "Edward". i really do not know, but I do know that I more than likely will not be buying it but looking forward instead to getting the final Twilight Series book. I am really looking forward to it. I guess I will have to live in my own little world writing my own stories until then. I already have the project that Molly put onto me. It is turning quite interesting on its own. I am thinking of changing the dynamic of it all, but we shall see what happens with it. I think I may just let it go and think about the changes later on. We shall see. I will update the progress on the other blog as that is primarily what it is for, I suppose.

On a side note, I truly hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments: