Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let the craziness begin!!!!

I am truly not in the mood for this today...so beware anyoen that comes near me in the 24-48 hours. Today is calm at this point, but once the kids get picked up there is nothing but craziness in store. I am not the type of Mom that enjoys running from place to place. I will be dropping Molly off at a school dance today at 4, finish off work, come home, Don will head off to take Molly, I will head to Costco to pick up Don's Valentine present, from there we will attempt to meet over at Subway for dinner and then head out to mutual where I will do my best to get the girls excited about Girl's Camp coming up. I will stick around for the entire mutual and I amy take some time to get some work done on the computer before I head back home and then wrap my sweetheart's present. i will have you know last night we picked up some small gifts for the kids. We also picked out cards for the kids. In the end, I picked up a card for Don while he stood right there and he didn't even notice it. i was very amused, but yes I did have pity on him and told him that I bought him a card. he thoguht I was joking because he never saw it. I told him that he could buy something for me up in Tahoe while we are there this weekend. So believe me all is not lost.

No comments: