Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome Home Bryan!!!!


So, as I sat here in my chair last night thinking baout my son, Bryan, who was returning home from scout camp later on. I wondered what his experience was like. I had received several different messages that he was doing well and that he was having fun. I also received many compliments...a mother loves those doesn't she? Well, as you can see he had a great time. He has already filled my mind with his many adventures, that I shall keep to myself for now. Consensus was that he had a blast and he can't wait until next year. Way to go Bryan!!! And most especially...WELCOME HOME!!!!

4 comments:

♪Emmy♪ said...

Welcome home!

Jan said...

Way to go Bryan and welcome home.

Redhoodoos said...

Isn't scout camp fun for our cute boys? They love it and have so much fun. So glad for the scouting program!

Jules said...

Oh tammy , that's wonderful. You must have missed him so much. But it's great to hear that he had a wonderful time.