Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Day Off....

Today is an odd sort of day. It is saturday. for those of you who have absolutely no concept of my life, and why would you? Saturdays are usually my busiest day of the week as I am normally getting ready for work. As we all know most people have off on Saturdays, so we are kept on our toes in there. Today, is our Young Men/Young Women's annual beach clean-up. So, in a stroke of genius we closed down the store. Yay us!!! No worries, we warned our customers several weeks ago that we would be closing today. They all understood and came in early. You've got to love the country folk!!! So, instead of working we will be heading out to the beach later on this day and spending the entire day and evening there. It will be fun as the kids will have a ton of friends to hang out with and totally enjoy the sunshine and great California weather. Don't worry, I will have my trusty camera with me and will be documenting the day. Have a each worthy day all!!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds really fun Tammy. I hope you guys have a great time and clean up the beach. Glad you have the camera. Can't wait for the pictures. Enjoy your day off too.

♪Emmy♪ said...

that sounds really fun. good for you for closing the store.

Redhoodoos said...

I am bitterly jealous!!! Have a wonderful time at the beach. Show us some pics when you can. ;)

Redhoodoos said...

You deserve it, by the way!