Thursday, July 17, 2008

A sliver of my life...

Hello all...I thought I would share with you a sliver of my life...So, here it is:
I came home from church ready to drop into bed and found a jam session going on whilst I was out...apparently my family knows how to party like rock stars!!!

After work today, I came home and hubby barbecued some yummylicious ribs. the kids went swimming and what do I do...take a picture of my little paradise...


Now that I pulled out the focus a bit you can see in the upper right our train car and a thought entered my mind...how many other people keep a train car in their back yard...I think I may have something Paris Hilton does not...along with a few more morals and such, but we won't even go there!!! You can also see our barn in the upper left...I know I know...you are all saying: "Why can I have a barn and train car like Tammy?!" I can just see everyone jealous around the world...hahahaha!!! Quite honestly, if we had the choice that train car would not be here either. Of course, I have to admit...in case of an emergency, for example earthquake, it is going to make a great shelter!!!

This is my oldest daughter's boyfriend...Robbie. he is a sweetheart and we love him to death. How could you not love that face!!! he is incredibly cuddly and loves to snuggles in our arms. I have yet to try him out in the swimming pool, but perhaps sometime this summer...we shall see!!!! Does anyone know where to get bunny board shorts? just checking...

6 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

I actually would LOVE to have a barn and cute little animals. I never thought about having a train but hey - I'd go for that too. Of course - I would also love the pool! You lucky girl.

Poetry of Life said...

What an awesome backyard! It truly looks like a little oasis.
When I was a kid I used to read the Boxcar Children (or something like that). I always thought it would be fun to have one as a play house. I know it's totally not safe, but it was always a sort of childhood dream. I think it's cool!

Jules said...

Okay, now this may be a stupidly obvious question but........ WHY do you have a train car in your backyard? And I'm sure your answer will be something spectacularly obvious, but I just gotta know.

tammy said...

The boxcar is actually used by our store. Don and I own our General Store which happens to be right next door to the house. The boxcar serves the prupose of storing our animal feed rather than having to keep it all inside the store. I knew you would be thrilled!!!

Oh and yes, I remember the Boxcar Children too! i lvoed those books!!

Jan said...

Tammy, I am loving the pictures lately. I am glad to see your life in action for sure. I adore your child playing the guitar and also the hubby shot. And your yard, why are you hiding it from us? It is gorgeous.

Great fun and I love bunnies. The make the best fertilizer to for the garden. We had bunnies for years. And our garden was always the envy.

Carolyn said...

Wow. You've got all sorts of surprises. A train car? More explaining needed...