Tuesday, July 22, 2008

At what time!?!?!?

I am not kidding when I say this: "Let the sleep deprivation begin!!!!" After acquiring most of the items needed for camp there ar two that I know I am missing. I can't believe it but I am still wkaing up early. Why?! Because now I am worried about financial items at work that need to be done before I can fully rest. It won't happen, but I can dream....if only I coul sleep. my thoughts woke me up at 4:23am this morning. Not cool!!! Not one bit cool! I am none too thrilled about it but what can I do?! Tonight, the girls come by to fill their cars up and leave the rest with me. I am not too sure on how much I am going to need to be hauling so we shall see what happens. If only I could get rid of the 10,000 cups sitting in my garage. That would be a dream!!!!

Don't worry all. My anxieties will be eased when I leave for camp as I have no more control over the situation. We'll see though. So much to do and not enough time!!!!

You all will be so happy when my Camp Rants are all finished.

Just as a side note, my oldest camp home (the one who will attend camp with me) and mentioned that some of the girls at school were asking her where she was going next week as she is out of school on travel study. She explained that she was going to camp and that I was the Head Cook. To which they replied....Wow!!! That sounds like "Camp Rock"!!! too cool!!!

My illustrious daughter replied back : "It is except there is no hot rock star that will be there."

Can someone get me a milk carton. I need to find my baby again!!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

What a rockstar mom. Take it and run with that one. I love the comment your daughter made.

You can and will do this so greatly. You wait. You'll be exhausted, but in a good way. Right.
Hang in there. Time passes.

Redhoodoos said...

Hey - I tagged you on my blog!!

Robin Beck said...

You are so funny with your milk carton line! I do hope you get some sleep and I think it is great that you are helping out with camp! Have fun!