Friday, July 18, 2008

Gnome news is good news!!!

Well, I have officially received my dear new friend "Gnomey" he is working with me today. First off I must stress that Gnomey is a really class gnome. He believes in Safety First!!!

He has been a very big help here at work:
Before we could start though, we had to cowboy him up a bit.
Tsk! tsk!!!...Those boots will never do...

Perhaps a nice pair of John Deere boots....much better!!!

A little bling doesn't hurt anything....hmmm maybe it does!!!

He has stocked our soda cooler...

Loaded up the trucks with straw...

Organized our sale pants...

Fully stocked our pig ears...yes, I said pig ears

Brushed up on our brushes...

Loaded feed...

Organized the train car...

weighed feed for our customers...

And even worked on his roping.

It's not always easy to work in a general store...sometimes it can be quite dangerous...

But, working with country folk...it is easy to make friends...



Of course as we know all work and no play makes for a very dull gnome...
Can you find Gnomey?

All in all it was a fun day with Gnomey...during the slow moments we loved to just hang out!!!

It was great to see Gnomey and have him visit with us for awhile...my hubby even got his much needed rest...

Thanks Gnomey!!! You Rock!!!!
I wonder what Gnomey likes to do during his time off?!?


And just who do you think is going to get Gnomey next?!
Hmmm...it's a really hard decision because I know you fabulous ladies have such busy lives, but I truly hope Liz enjoys her time with Gnomey...Don't hate me Liz it was Don's idea!!!

8 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Those are the cutest pictures of the gnome in your store! So funny! Looks like you really had a good time doing that. By the way... My dog loves pig ears~!
Thanks for sharing the fun!

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS! You get the "gnome" award!!!!

Jan said...

Crack me up Tammy. That is the cutest thing ever. I love the gnomes in all its glory around the store. Great great pictures. Thanks.

Carolyn said...

That was SO funny. But, um, PIG EARS? That needs some explaining...

tammy said...

The pig ears are a treat for the dogs.

♪Emmy♪ said...

that is so funny! i was craking up!! i know where gnomey is!! great idea to pass it on to liz!

Redhoodoos said...

What a cute and clever post!! Adorable.

Hatch Family said...

i love the gnome! your pictures made me smile.