Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ignoring the heat and taking on a challenge...

Well helloooo!!!!

Sorry, I don't know where that came from. I have decided to ignore the heat and wear my parka to work today...no not really!!! Are you insane!? I am desperately trying to ignore the heat, but I know also that we are on the downward slope. Once I make it through tonight's sleep...or lack thereof...I will survive and there will be nothing for me to whine about. Now, before i get totally off this subject I have to tell you that yesterday each of our customers complained about the heat for various reasons, for example farmers- ruining crops. Anyway, I got very irritated at the people who came in and complained about their home ONLY being 80 degrees and not the comfortable 75 degrees. So, yes I did mention it to the whiners that we have none and to deal with it because I was not in the mood to hear their whining. Yes, I was polite, believe me now is not a time for a business to insult customers.

So, onto my challenge.... ask someone, anyone, preferably someone close to you to name three things they know about you. Here is what was said by my children:
Corinna- 1.Funny 2. Laid-back 3. Creative....hmm I am doing good so far. Molly- 1. She loves me 2. She supports us 3. best mommy ever (insert hand drawn heart here). I think I am doing fairly well. My heart is feeling good. My kids LOVE me!! Yay!!! Bryan- 1. loves me 2. best mommy in the world 3. grumpy. I am feeling so good about my...WHAT!? I am so NOT grumpy! What was that little boy thinking!? He is soooo grounded for the rest of his life from his video games...Ooops! Well, maybe I am just a smidge grumpy!!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

And she took up the reins and went running with them. Wonderful post!

And you are SO not grumpy! Humf!

Robin Beck said...

Hi Tammy,
I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway...I also wanted to tell you that I have entered you in a "extra giveaway for those that got the quotes right" So far only you and one other has~!

Jan said...

This was great Tammy. I might have to do that one. They like you, they really like you. LOL...