Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy day...

You would not believe what continual slack I get from customers that my kids are not involved in 4H. Now, I don't mind. it is a great organization and the kids involved learn wonderful things and some fabulous skills. I wish my kids were interested, but truth be told they are not. We walked around the fair yesterday morning getting to see the many wonderful animals that our customer's children have raised. It was fun to see a 9 year old girl shaving her pig...yes they do that. And to see another young lady with her lambs showing them and placing second in her class. It was all very interesting to me.

We had already dropped my son off at 5am to head off to scout camp...sniff sniff...my baby boy is gone for the week...sniffle!!! Don't worry I will get over it!!

Back to the subject, my girls who were walking past the animals were completely and utterly bored. They have no interest whatsoever. I have seen their faces. So, again with fair no ending we will again explain to the lovely people who judge our lives...my kids are not interested in animals. Not at all!!!

After the fair we ran over to half moon bay for a bit to spend the rest of the day on the beach. we had a blast, but my dear hubby found he was no coordinated at all on the boogie board. Here are a few pictures to share our adventure!!! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Tammy. I hope you have a great day.