Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holy Guacamole Batman!!!!

I need my dear fabulous blogging friends' creativity out there. As I am sitting in my dungeon of an office and trying to be creative while also working on monthly taxes my head is a bit fuzzy. here is my question. Girl's Camp is coming at the end of this month. This year we have a Super hero theme. I spent most of yesterday here at work drawing pictures of all of our super heros for each day including Mulan...my favorite. Anyway, We are desperately trying to come up with a name for the kitchen. For example...the quilting area of camp is called "The Fortress of Quilts" they actually named it that last year which was a VERY funny skit. So, any ideas what we can name the kitchen. get everyone involved!!!! I need help!!! In fact, let's turn this into a contest!!! I will put together a Super Pack of some fun stuff for the winner. My cut off day will be this Monday at 3:00pm. I will send the entries to the camp kitchen staff and let them pick their favorite!!!

Good Luck!
And May the Force Be With You!!!!

Yes, I know it is from Star Wars...can't you see what taxes do to me...they are really taxing my patience...oh that was bad!!!!

3 comments:

Poetry of Life said...

Ok, Can we do it more than once? So far I have:

Incredicooks! (from Incredibles)

Poetry of Life said...

Or the Fantastic Foodsome!

Redhoodoos said...

How about...
Iron Pan or Superpan. Gastric City. Wonder Young Women Cafe.

Sorry. Dumb. That's all I got!