Monday, March 31, 2008

Project Update!!!

Well, I have managed to finish my part of the Girls' Room and I am not kidding when I say that I have taken out 5 big overstuffed black trash bags from that room!!! The laundry pile is amazing, but I am not in charge of that...the girls are. I did the major cleaning and now they have to finish it. I am thrilled to be done and over with that. No I am onto project number 2 for the day. That one I will post later after taking a few preliminary pictures...Perhaps tomorrow you will see a bit of progress and then I shall complete a promise that I made to my father today.

My parents snuck over to visit forgetting that our store was closed and so we couldn't fill up their propane bottles. We will do it tomorrow and my brother will bring them back up. Anyway, the look on their faces when I showed them the completed book of Dragon of my Dreams was priceless!!!! I wrote another story for kids awhile ago and it stems from something that happened at Christmas with my daughter when she was just five years old. He asked that I re-write it and then publish it for the world to see. I think that would be fun and also maybe include some black and white drawings. That is my project for Christmas presents for my entire family. I think they will have a really good time with this one, but we shall see. I will update you on that project as well. Until then....I must begin again!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds like you got alot done. Good for you. You keep me inspired.