Monday, March 3, 2008

Soaring like a bird....


My hubby sat anticipating and crossing his fingers during sacrament meeting. I was released from primary yesterday and I am thrilled that now I can concentrate on camp. I have an entirely new set of challenges that I am up against, but so far once we handle this one little glitch I will be fine. I will survive this and it will be a good thing. I am still learning my calling, but that's true in all callings that you have never dealt with before. You stumble around in the dark for awhile and then eventually you find your way to the sunlight. That is where I am: stumbling, tripping, falling....but getting back up, dusting off my knees, and soon I will walk into the sunlight and jump up into the sky and soar like only the birds can do.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I know you will.