Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What was I thinking?!

Ok!!! Here is the latest news going on through my life. I am currently insane and will soon be on the "committed" list. We were handed a deal that we could not turn down. Literally, this was amazing!!! As some of you know our little general store has purchased a concert ticket stop with Kat Kountry 103. They will be stopping at our place on March 28th from 11-1pm to give away tickets to their annual Listener Appreciation Concert. Well, they came in and offered us a sweet new deal that allows them to come not once, but twice. They will also be appearing in front of our store on May 16th also from 11-1pm. Also, we have been asked if we would like to sell some of our products at the concert itself so we will be having a booth here and there. Here is the part that you all are going to just love. At some point I will close up the booth and head over to the VIP meet and greet area where I can relax and watch the concert from a lovely "private" area where occasionally we will all depart and head backstage to meet the get our pictures with the performers. I would love to meet the headliner, Blake Shelton, as I love his song: "Some Beach." I could use a little hug and picture from him...Can't complain at all can I?

5 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds so fun. Do it. That would be so great to be that close. He is a funny person in real life. He is always cracking me up. That Shelton character.

Unknown said...

Wow! The perks of being business owners! Don't forget us "little" people. :)

Silcox Stories said...

That is awesome! Aside from the fact that I will have a very new born, I would love to come and work in your booth-maybe next year. But I still volunteer my husband for parking duty!

Silcox Stories said...

That is awesome! Aside from the fact that I will have a very new born, I would love to come and work in your booth-maybe next year. But I still volunteer my husband for parking duty!

Poetry of Life said...

Do you need an extra worker for the day? I'll work for free! Brent will too!