Monday, March 10, 2008

I can't sleep!!!

I am going to have to wake up in about 5 1/2 hours to get the kids ready for school. However, thanks Mom!!! She was the one that handed down her sleeping issues with me. So, here I sit in the dark for as long as my battery lasts in my little pink laptop. Where shall I start!?!?!?! There is not much going on. My kids were arguing like there was no tomorrow earlier this evening. My son tried to fake taking a bath by ducking his head under the faucet. My hubby never got out of bed or showered today....Ewww? And he wondered why I had no desire for closeness!!! We have a new member of our family. We adopted Robbie...a Dutch Dwarf rabbit. He is my oldest daughter's She checked on him all day today and even brought him inside for a bit to snuggle up with her. He is a good rabbit with a lot of patience...Ideal for this family. my hubby wants us to buy a horse, but honestly WE DON'T NEED ONE!!!!! Yes, I am in a bit of a whiny mood, but who can blame me when I can't sleep.

Yes, I am an incredible chicken for not taking a picture of my new hairstyle...which by the way I really love. I even dyed it a different color. I have a great hairdresser that helps me out. I have had blonde hair since the day i was born. platinum blonde...natural...no kidding. Aside from highlights i have never dyed my hair permanently...well except that bubble gum pink color, but we won't go there!!! Anyway, it has been blonde most of my life and I actually love it. I just needed a bit of a change so, technically I am a blonde through and through...please type slowly...however now I have a bit of red and brown in my hair as well. So, I am still getting used to the cut so it takes me some time to learn to style it. it is fairly short though. Not shaved like 8th grade graduation...another long story....but it is shorter than i normally have had it. That being said...Don absolutely loves the new color and haircut. He loved it the instant that he saw it so I was truly happy. Tomorrow i will show it off to the men at the dump when we unload our truck full of weeds!!!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I want to see the new do.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here