Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Met My Match...

In our family, we do not play the Disney Trivia game often as I win far too easily against the kids and others get upset and do not want to play with me ever again. Tonight we went over to some friend's house for dinner and we played it. The challenge was laid out on the table and the game began. I started out really pathetic, but that is fine. I tend to be that way once in awhile. Don managed to make it to the end before the rest of us, but hit bad luck in his rolls. They were my biggest challenge yet and I am thrilled someone is well matched for me. It was a fun evening. there was some deviousness in the second game, but it sure was fun. Hopefully, we did not wear out our welcome and we can get together again sometime. It's good to get together and make new friends.

No comments: