Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finished....


Well, my dear friends...it took longer than expected, but my projects are done. The room I finished on Monday, but it took me until about 11:30 last night to finished the bulletin board projects. Molly's and Corinna's were fairly easy and they totally loved them, but Bryan's took me a bit longer.




I am not lying when I say that I took out 5 lawn bags of garbage and toys they do not play with and you now see why. It is better now and the girls are very happy that their rooms have been changed. They are also very excited to be keeping it up as well...OK! I confess, I am excited to see them keep their rooms clean now!!! The next major one is my Bryan. He has one room and I need to go through it when Don is not there as well. There is junk in there that belongs to Don as kid. Bryan needs to get it out of his room. I can take care of that. I am planning to box it up and take it away!!!!





Molly is very much into the beach and so she received a beach scene to hang up on her wall.



Corinna, my teen, is very much into her music so it was natural to make an IPOD to match her own.



And then there was Bryan...Bryan was difficult because he is a Star Wars fan and nothing will ever turn out just the way I want it to when it come to painting those characters. Which is why it took me so long. No, Yoda is not perfect, but since Bryan will be sticking pins in the poor chap I am not feeling too bad about it. Bryan has yet to see his board as I finished late last night, but I am sure he will love it...he is a very forgiving little guy...nothing has to be perfect in his eyes.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Glad you tackled that and finished. Really will be a relief off of your mind.

Silcox Stories said...

WOW! Do you take requests? I can't believe the amount of work you did in the girls room!

Unknown said...

Who knew you were such an artist! Wow!

Hatch Family said...

wow...good for you!

Poetry of Life said...

The bulletin boards look awesome!!! I'm so glad you survived the room. I would have come and pulled you out!

Unknown said...

those are AWESOME, Tammy!!! I LOVE that idea!!!!