Saturday, March 8, 2008

Done for the day....

It was a long day at the store, but we had a good time. we got the work done and I ran my errands with no stress involved. Such a nice change of pace. I really think that it will be easier once the economy picks up. I have been watching my dear hubby over the past few days and I am fully convinced that we need a vacation...Even if that means we close down for a few days extra. I have at least escaped to Girl's Camp, but at the same time neither of us have had a true vacation from the store in several years. So, we will be heading down to Disneyland this September and we are going to be meeting up with some friends down there and we are going to take four days instead of just the two. I am sure everyone will understand and it is a slow time of the year for us and before we really start gearing into the Holiday Season. I think we need it to be honest. Just to bumble around and relax and enjoy ourselves. That is the best part of it. To spend time with the kids and my hubby...and to just to relax a bit. Sounds great to me!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hope you get that vacation. It always helps.

Hatch Family said...

sounds fun and a much deserved vacation for you both and your family! we can't wait to go back!

Unknown said...

No fair! What is up with my husband??? I always hate to miss a party!