Sunday, March 23, 2008

Defeated....


I have mentioned this picture a few times in the blog and thought I would share. It helps me to ponder my life and realize while we are in the darkest days that we are really about to succeed. This is how I have felt lately. #1 trying to get back into Relief Society and #2 my weight loss routine. I have given up my Cola since the beginning of the year and now I find myself not drinking soda all that often. I have broken down to bringing a giant glass of ice to work and putting Gatorade G2 in it as it is low calorie. I am doing fairly well with it so we shall see what happens. I just need to walk and get moving now. Perhaps tomorrow we will head over to Marine World and walk all day. That would be great for my health. We shall see what happens. I am determined to finally find the skinny woman that is hiding in the fat suit I wear daily. I am planning on buying a new elliptical machine to work out on every morning while it is quiet in the house. Hopefully it will help. At the very least I hope to not get winded while I climb the stairs in the temple.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Good for you. I think it is the hardest thing sometimes to change habits and pop is certainly one of them. But in the long run it is so worth it. I hope you find the motivation to get moving and wish you luck. Keep going okay.

Unknown said...

You go girl! I am right there with ya on this journey!

Silcox Stories said...

If only it were as simple as wanting it bad enough, I think we would all be at lest 20 pounds lighter. You get started and in June I am right there with you!

Poetry of Life said...

Keep it up Tammy! I have a quote on my wall that says, "Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?" There are many days (especially over the last holiday weekend) that I had to read this because all I kept thinking was the why. We can do it! We are worth it! You are worth it!

Unknown said...

i'm randomly stopping by your blog but just wanted to say thats great good for you... and soda is so bad for you. good luck!