Sunday, March 30, 2008

Projects galore!!!!

Tomorrow is D-Day when it comes to the girls' room. It is a search and destroy mission for me. It will be a very long day, but I have plenty of garbage bags and I have a plan for when I am done. First I am going through and throwing away things that are not going to matter whatsoever and get rid of clothes that do not fit nor will fit ever. So, all their little things are going to be gone and then I am going to head out and buy a few things that I find that will be perfect for their rooms. They have no idea what i have instore, but ti will be a good thing. i think they will really get a kick out of it all.

Afterwards, I have a plan for myself. Something I have been wanting to do for awhile. Besides, with Don being out in the garage he will no idea what I am up to...then I can see if he is paying any attention at all. Here is the plan... While he is otherwise busy i am going to take the lovely painting he bought for me last year for Mother's Day of Venice to remind me of the time we spent there. Well, Sicne then I have not like the color of the frame...so, I will take care of that tomorrow. I am going to paint it brown with gold accents. We shall see how I do, but I want to get it all done and reframed before he find out what I am up to....Sneaky that I am!!!! Of course, that is IF I get the girls' room done in time. We shall see what happens. I am hoping only a couple of hours will do the trick. I amy need to fumigate though and I don't think I have quite enough Febreeze to kill all the odors!!!! I am so afraid!!!! I figure that I will have plenty to do the entire day. We shall see what happens. There will be plenty of pictures to scare you all...Trust me!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Can't wait for the visuals. Good Luck and full speed ahead.