Thursday, March 6, 2008

I can prove it!!!

I can honestly prove that Heavenly Father has a great sense of humor. Sunday I was released as Sunbeam teacher and as is the tradition I prepared to teach my last lesson to my challenging bunch. Let me tell you...I had my hands full on certain Sundays, but this one was completely different. The flu had ravaged our ward and only one sweet little Sunbeam showed. The rest were either home with sick family or at a friend's baby blessing. Dear little Kate was our sunbeam. She didn't talk much, which made the lesson very difficult and even more difficult was the dear woman replacing me. She was given a false sense of security. We shall see how everything changes for the little ones. For me, I can now take a deep breath and concentrate on all things that I need to concentrate on.

No comments: