Sunday, March 30, 2008

I love....

The stillness of Sunday. For one day in our lives the world completely stops...at least for us anyway and we get to rest our minds , bodies and spirits. Today...I simply attend church and then come home and rest and relax. The rest of the week we just run, run, run and my energy depletes throughout the week. Monday will be a little more relaxing as I will be cleaning out the girls' room and getting rid of things they don't need any longer. Do I want to do it? No, of course not, but it needs to be done and the girls are just not getting the fact that they need to get it done. So, i will take care of it and when they get home their rooms will be left with nothing but what I think they use. They may be truly disappointed, but this is what they will find and they have a greed to it...mainly because I don't think they want to clean their rooms. So, we shall see what their reaction is, but if they do not like it they should have done it ahead of time!!!!
For now though I will relish in the stillness of my favorite day of the week!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I hope my comment doesn't stir things up to much. LOL>.. Have a great day of rest and hope you get a lot done tomorrow with the girls. I love Sundays too.

Unknown said...

Ooooh, you should take before and after pics. I love DI Trailer day, so freeing!