Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter to all...

Easter is a day that reminds me that we can always wipe the slate clean and begin again. Truly I think of our Savior getting resurrected and the fact that it is a new beginning. It gives me hope that I can improve myself with every passing year. Don & I attended the temple with some friends. After the anxious moments of the day I was happy to feel that calmness I crave every so often. After Elder Claudio Costa spoke at our stake conference and encourages us to attend the temple every week our shoulders sank, but Don and I are working our hardest and we seem to make it twice a month. It recharges me and reminds me so much of the most wonderful things in life!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I love the temple. I can't wait to go!