Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally....


While I was in my junior high years, growing up in probably the absolutely best decade for music...ever..the 80's, a certain concert came to San Francisco...Duran Duran....sigh. I wanted to go and my friend's mother was taking her daughter and said that I could come along, but alas...it was not to be and I missed out on what would have been the best concerts...ever. yes, that was the concert they filmed the footage for the video of the Reflex. I truly was heartbroken. As I got older I would hear Duran Duran had come through and I was so sad that I had missed them.


While running through my friend's blogs I instantly saw that they were coming again...and this time I wasn't too late. I managed to get my hands on two tickets. My hubby had previous plans that he could break if he wanted, but as he knows that Simon was my first love he has gracefully has bowed out and wished me a fabulous girl's night out.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Lucky girl Tammy. Have fun with the girls screaming your heads off. Duran Duran huh. I remember them and he was cute.

Poetry of Life said...

So fun! Have a great time! That was a teensy bit before my time, but I still remember the band! I hope you have fun!