Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In the dungeon...

Here I sit in the deep, dark dungeon typing my little fingers to the bone. Ok! I confess..techinally it is not a dungeon, but instead my office in the store. I have been sitting at this desk for 5 hours now stopping only to eat the peanut butter sandwich my hubby made me for lunch. This is usually the wrost time of the year for me jsut because there is so much data entry and I cannot stand to be putting in number after number for hours on end. Of course, that is why I am the bookkeeper. Ugh!!! At this point not even chocolate is helping me. This is a very bad sign as that means normally I am heading towards a the cooler that holds my delicious Coca-Cola. Of coruse, beignt hat I haven't had of it in over two months I would more than likely be awake for the next two weeks with all of that caffeine in me. So, needless to say I am dreading walking over towards that silly cooler. Right now I am trying to stay on my Vitamin Water and G2.

What do you all do to releive stress? I feel my muscles tensing up in my shoulders and the swimming pool is much too cold!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take a nap. I know you can't do this, but maybe put on some uplifting music. I find I can do any mundane taks while bebopping to Duran Duran. ;)