Friday, March 28, 2008

Ticket Stop!!!


It was a busy morning at the store today which I am thrilled about. They plastered our store's name over the airwaves which was very helpful and we recovered all the money that we put into the advertising today so in the end I am thrilled to death. Our next time the radio station comes out is May 16th...our one year anniversary of Don and I taking over the store. it's just going to get bigger and better from there. I am sure the insanity of the concert will be even more fun!!! i will post pictures when I get home. I may need a day or two to recover afterwards!!!
I wanted to thank all of my girls who came out to visit and gave me a ring up afterwards to check on me. In the spirit of the day: Y'all are the best!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it. all week I intended to stop by, then today, I wallowed away in my cleaning world. Sorry to be a bad friend!

Jan said...

That sounds like a rip roaring time I would think. Thats great news indeed.