Sunday, March 30, 2008

Inspiration!!!

I have decided to alter my plans for tomorrow. Instead of trying to work on the frame tomorrow I have instead come up with another plan. It is something I have wanted to do for some time. Now it is the best time. I am going to take corkboards and customize them by painting them for each of the kids. I promise to post the pictures of the beginning middle and the end. I am interested to see how it turns out. I have them all planned. Molly will get a fun little beach scene, Corinna will get a surprise...I can't jsut reveal all of my secrets quite yet!!! Then there is my dear little boy. His corkboard will take the most time. I can't tell you for sure, but here is your hint: "A Star Wars fan he is...yes...Mmmmm!" If you can figure this one out i will be very impressed. my only problem is...I wish I could start work on them instead of cleaning the room!!!! Oh well, i guess I can't have everything can I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May the force be with you!