Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My favorite things...

A friend recently had a list on her blog about ehr favorite things So, here is my list of favorite things:

-Vacationing with my family (At this point it doesn't matter when)
-My ipod- silly but true, I love to just drop into some of my favorite tunes and let them take me away when I am having a million thigns to do.
- Being released from a calling...simply because I know I have done my best.
-A new calling...new things to learn and new faces to meet.
-the sounds of snow falling...magical
-big rain storms
-going for a walk in the rain
-Tuscan mornings---I miss our breakfasts at the Borgo de Fontebussi. there is nothing like it...ever.
-a good book
-a clean computer screen ready to let my imagination loose on it.
-The characters from my stories talking in my head.
-my kids...good bad or indifferent...I love them.
-jeeps...it's just a Jeep thing.
-my picture of Mulan...it reminds me never to give in to defeat.
-booking people's travel. So much fun!!!

That's my short list. It changes from day to day!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

A great list indeed.