Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dream Translation Anyone?!?!?!


What a wonderful dream I had last night...except for a few oddities it was wonderful!!! Don, the kids and I were back in Rome and we were going to show the kids around. Other friends were there too. Don was insisting he wanted to take the kids to the Vatican to see all of the incredible artwork that resides there. It is beautiful!!!! Anyway, I called from the lobby to tell him that our table was ready for breakfast and he brought the kids down. Curiously, I had apparently made a quick shopping run not to buy a beautiful pair of Italian shoes, but a broom. Who doesn't think of brooms when they think of Italy? WHAT?!?!? It is driving me crazy that I held in my hand a broom in that lovely dream. Any ideas where that came from?!?!

No comments: