Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Done!!!


Well, aside from the carpets being tacked down at the edge of the flooring our flooring is finished and I LOVE IT!!! For those of you who don't know...the house that we live in now we bought from my in-laws who also owned the general store that we bought from them last year. It has always been the house my hubby grew up in and so it always has driven him crazy to live in the house that he grew up in and it still has felt like his parents house. Honestly, just the new flooring brought the house to a whole new breath of life to it. We are dead set in making it "our" home. It will get there, but it will take some time. We shall see what happens. For now though, my grin is from ear to ear!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a transformation! Looks so nice!

Jan said...

That is an amazing transformation Tammy. It made a world of difference. Its crazy what a change can make for the whole soul really. I bet this motivates you and gets you thinking about other things too. I LOVE it too. Great job for sure.

Silcox Stories said...

I have visited the new home and it looks wonderful! It makes me want to put our wood floors in now, to heck with saving (sshh, don't tell my husband!).

Anonymous said...

Looks Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!