Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a day!!!

My dear friends it has been a bit of a crazy day today. I am completely and utterly exhausted as i did not go to sleep until midnight last night. This morning while keeping busy helping customers I somehow managed to embed a long sliver...nearly a half an inch long right under my fingernail. I managed to get half out, but still I am working on getting the rest out. Needless to say I am not truly enjoying my typing right now. Ugh!!! There is something crazy happening with our septic lines, but as with everything the bad parts of the day have been leveled by my teen's 5 word question when Don was nervous and feeling a bit of anxiety over the septic tank..."Why doesn't he just pray?" Out of the mouths of teens. I think I will follow her example!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Good advice from the teen for sure. I hope you get those lines figured out. I feel you pain about sleep. I was up until almost 4 this morning and have no idea how I will survive the day. Hope it goes well for you Tammy

Unknown said...

i forgot to say that i LOVE the picture of Cori with her ipod.