Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mission Accomplished for Super Mom!!!

Now all I need to do is learn to say "no" to people...although secretly I don't mind when asked for help with things. I did my lesson though I do not like leading discussions. i don't feel that I do it well, but that being said more than likely I did fine as I am truly my worst critic. My lesson will drift off into nothingness as I tend to remember bits and pieces of lessons but never the person who gave the lesson unless it was a truly meaningful lesson for some reason or another. So, I am thrilled it is over with as I am not the person that loves limelight, although you would truly laugh at me if you knew that I was a drama geek in high school that ended up winning the senior award and had my name put on the plaque that lies still in the theater there at my dear Tracy High. Since then I turned inward as I put a lot of thought into things. I even pondered why I do not like the limelight and that is because while being in plays and musicals I played a character. When I have to speak in sacrament meeting of teach a class the thoughts and beliefs are my own that I am laying out on the table for all to see. I am a bit more private in my thoughts and feelings so it is hard to deal with that sort of thing. I must admit though, I become stronger with every terrifying lesson that I teach. Someday I will be unshakeable...until then, let my knees shake!!!

No comments: