Friday, April 11, 2008

Much more rested...

After three days of not getting a good amount of sleep I FINALLY slept the entire night until my alarm went off this morning. I am thrilled!!!! I feel soooo much better. Not to mention the fact that we did not rush off somewhere which is great!!!!

Yesterday was a little bit sad as both Don and I took off our wedding rings...because they needed repairs. I didn't want anyone's heart to stop or anything. Mine actually broke and the setting needed to be repaired so as I was taking it off the silly thing snapped. I took mine and Don's down to Uncle Richard who is having a really tough time lately with the economy down and everything, but he was happy as usual to take my things in to repair. Just for a note he actually made my wedding ring and whenever the gold wears down to much or the setting needs to be repaired he has always added a little more gold and fixed it. I am hoping this time he will actually charge me. He tends to not like to charge us as Don is his favorite nephew since he worked for him during his high school years. I hate that! Especially when he needs the money. So, I think I had gotten my point across to him this time. We shall see.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Glad you got some much needed rest.
My husband and I don't even wear bands. Can you believe that? We have a hard time with rings. I am surprised we are still alive. Glad you getting them repaired.