Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hanging them up!!!


Last night, I came home from work and was able to sit for approximately three seconds before the mayhem began. Now, beofre I go through this please understand this is nobody's fault, these things happen therefore I do not blame a soul in anything, but these evenings happen and that is all there is to it. I ran to get Molly from her activity and dropped off her friend at her house. From there I took Molly home and gathered up Corinna. We had a few minutes so I finished typing up a report for one of the kids...the second report i had typed that day!!! I took Corinna to mutual and waited for the other girls to show up. Nobody was there.The message had not been sent properly to all of the girls and half were at the church. I had to go there anyway, camp duties, so I ran over and picked up the girls. From there, I took them back over and dropped them off, ran to the store in my free time and picked up milk and items for dinner tonight. At this point it was nearly 8pm and I still had not eaten. my blood sugar dropped like someone threw it out of an airplane so i stopped at McDonald's..the drive thru was outrageaously long so I ran inside, got my meal, ran home where I scarfed it down in about 5 minutes as I had to go back and pick up Corinna and two other girls who most definitely needed a ride home since there was the change in where mutual was. I got home jsut after nine, used the restroom, changed into sweats and then fell into bed telling my dear hubby, who had been sitting and watching tv in bed since we got home, just how tired I was to which he replied: "I don't see why you are tired." So, I am hanging them up!!! Someone else can do it next time!!!

No comments: