Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Acqua, Wasser, Eau, Agua

What does all of this mean? I am finally taking my last step and i am now drinking water...plain and simple in any language...water. I still look at Coke and think: "It can't hurt to drink just one?" Isn't that the pathway back to drinking coke all day everyday. needless to say I am somewhat thrilled, but I will let you know the effect it has on me later on when it is really easier to see the results. I am thinking that this will incredibly cut down my calorie count. Hopefully some weight will drop off. At least I can dream, but I need to manage myself bit by bit. I know no other way. There seems to be no sense in dieting if I am just going to be drinking sugary sodas and such. Once in awhile will not hurt but I am not ready for "once in awhile" quite yet. For now, I will deal with the aches and pains of withdrawing the mass of sugar from my body and see how it reacts!!!!

So far, I am still alive...

3 comments:

Jan said...

Good luck. Especially with the headaches. Ouch. They hurt.

Carolyn said...

Good for you. Water is so much better for you than soda. You can do it!!

ps - thanks for popping by my blog. I'll be lurking around yours for the next couple of weeks, but I won't always have time to comment. If I do, it'll be short and sweet.

Later gater.

Unknown said...

First off, I LOVE this title to this post! Brilliant!
Second, I am right there with ya, but with chocolate! I either need to give it up forever or eat lots of it for the rest of my life. There is no middle ground for me.